WhatHappensInVegasStays.com is an adult natured website. Access this website only when/if you accept the legal terms stated herein.
By accessing this website and accepting this legal agreement, I certify the following electronically:
- I am aged 18 years and above.
- I am accessing or viewing the materials of this website in a community that does not consider adult material obscene or lewd.
- I understand the laws and standards of that particular community, computer and/or site that I transport the materials to, and I am responsible for these actions.
- I will not allow access to the Content of this site to persons aged below 18 years.
- I can log off any time to stop receiving the material.
- I desire to continue receiving the material and I am not an agent that is responsible for enforcing the law.
- I have not informed a governmental agency or others to intercept this sexually explicit content.
- I will not, in any form, shape or way, redistribute the content of this website.
- If I do so, I will be held solely responsible and I will be breaking the existing copyright laws.
- If I fail to abide by and respect these legal statements, I will compensate the site owner fully and/or company that leases the domain for their attorney’s fees as well as other fees that may be incurred.
- I understand that WhatHappensInVegasStays.com is not a prostitution offer. It is about exchanging money for companionship and time only with the right subcontractor.
As a User of WhatHappensInVegasStays.com, you agree:
- To provide accurate, true, complete and current personal information as you may be prompted by our booking process.
- To promptly provide current, accurate, complete and true hotel registration and Las Vegas address data. Providing inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or untrue information gives WhatHappensInVegasStays.com the right to terminate, suspend, and refuse offering future and/or current service.
- You will not use information of another entity, person, subscriber, customer or organization for booking purposes and/or to access WhatHappensInVegasStays.com
- You may not be allowed access to WhatHappensInVegasStays.com for purposes of monitoring the functionality or performance of the site or for competitive purposes.
WhatHappensInVegasStays.com has the right to monitor any dispute between subscribers but not an obligation. We shall not be responsible for your communications and/or interactions with the other subscribers as well as advertisers or any other inaction or action of another subscriber.
Settling of any claim or controversy that shall arise from or relate to our Terms shall be done by a binding arbitration according to the rules of commercial arbitration of American Arbitration Association. Arbitration of any claim or controversy of this nature shall be done on individual basis. There shall be no consolidation of claims or controversies of different parties. The arbitrator shall provide a final decision that shall not be appealed and the arbitration will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada. The arbitration judgment award might be entered into a court that has the jurisdiction thereof. WhatHappensInVegasStays.com might at any time seek equitable relief from a court with competent jurisdiction or injunction notwithstanding anything contrary to this.
You agree that you shall not:
- Sell, resell, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, transfer, assign or otherwise make available to or commercially exploit a third party via or using our Service(s).
- Copy, disclose, or distribute part of Our Service(s) in any form or medium.
- Modify or alter Our Service(s) in any way without getting a written, prior consent.
- Take an action that may impose or imposes a disproportionately or unreasonably large load on our system or infrastructure.
- Reverse assemble, reverse compile, reverse engineer or otherwise try to come up with a source code from WhatHappensInVegasStays.com, compromise or interfere with the security or integrity of or decipher transmission from or to the server that runs the Service(s).
- Upload worms, viruses, invalid data, Trojan horses or other disruptive or harmful components, codes, software agents or devices.
- Use WhatHappensInVegasStays.com in an unlawful manner or ways that could disable, damage, impair or burden our website.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your own affiliation with another entity or person.
- WhatHappensInVegasStays.com, its owners, management and staff shall not be held responsible for event(s) that may occur due to your use of our website, calling us or meeting any of our escorts/women/girls/entertainers.
- Escorts/women/girls/entertainers at WhatHappensInVegasStays.com are available for social dating or meet ups. Anything that happens between you (the consenting adults) when they meet via WhatHappensInVegasStays.com is entirely between you (them) and we do not solicit for it. We shall not be held responsible for what you (they) opt to do during your (their) time together.
- We take retainer payments from clients that book appointments with our escorts/women/girls/entertainers. The fund shall not be returned at any time.
- We strive to ensure the highest standards possible and we reserve the right to deny or refuse business with/to anyone that deems unsuitable to WhatHappensInVegasStays.com or anybody that the staff feels they would not be suitable to the enjoyment of/or the experience of our escorts/women/girls/entertainers.
- WhatHappensInVegasStays.com does its best to ensure safety and comfort of every individual that it deals with. However, we take no responsibility for any individual’s personal safety. The site visitors, staff and other individuals shall not hold WhatHappensInVegasStays.com owners responsible for anything that happens as a result of meeting via the site, using the site or its services.
Concerns or questions regarding this legal statement or any aspect of WhatHappensInVegasStays.com shall be addressed by contacting us.